Tuesday 19 November 2013

Playroom area



Ideas to deco the playroom came when I start do a blog walking. I think the fever is started and infect me too..hehe. I searched a few blog about decorate the playroom about past 2 years before I get my house key. Although it was along ago but I still remember the look of the wall decoration even though I didn’t remember the website address exactly. After I got a key, I continue searching the blog but I didn’t find it. Maybe the blogger had closed her blog already but luckily I never forget the design I wanted. So with short term memories I’ll try to remember and do a roughly sketching and asking to my husband about the design. My husband as usual never object about my opinion because he knows his wife’s tastes is always better than him..haha.
  
Roller blind with a nice children picture - yellow side

Deco by my own - green side

 
Book shelf - wall stripes
 
I’ll pick the design and also the colour without any doubt because I already know what I wanted. For playroom I choose Marigold Marsh combine with Green Lime. Both of the colour, I use odourless Nippon Paint brand because it’s easy to wash and of course odourless. It saves for children especially for small kids and babies. There are four sides wall; one side Marsh Marigold, one side Green Lime, one side original colour (white bone) and the other side is combine colour with stripes design. At the Green Lime side I added simple flower design to make it fresh and lovely. After finish painting I feel satisfied with the outcome.

 
Toys storage - duck and rack

 
A table and tent
 
Mobile parking

Then after finish everything including washing, it’s time to choose the kid-sized furniture and decoration. It must have all the must-have ingredients to make kids' playrooms all that and more with inspired toys. To make floor look nicer and fanciful, we decide to use play mates with yellow and green colour, almost same as wall stripes. It also can increase the children‘s energy to play and improve their mind. For furniture I choose a simple one white colour, in the inside is green and yellow colour. But the furniture is just for toys storage not for clothes. At the wall stripes side we hanged white rack for books and stationeries. I also buy a small table, fancy duck, tent (from IKEA). My children seem likes so happy with the room and the decoration. I can say that’s the best place in my house compare than anything..hehe. Hope so I have a money to do decoration to the other room because I love doing decoration so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment