Wednesday 24 April 2013

The expenses

Huhhh lots of money need to prepare before entered a new home (sigh). Until now my husband and I need to think about the expenses for grill, wiring (no wiring done to the house at Kuantan area - this thing I know when I asked my friend f**k!!), electrical equipment (lamp, fan, etc), curtain, kitchen cabinet, home furniture, painting and so on. From my estimation the expenses will achieve RM 20K and it gives me such a headache. Oooh if anyone could sponsor us, it would be my pleasure..haha.
 
 Money??!!...extremely give me a headache!!

Actually before this we already withdraw about rm5k for cornice and wiring (deposit). Now i realize we should not spend a money for cornice because we don't have enough money for furniture!! huhu. But who's the one should be blame when you see such a beautiful modern cornice. My husband and I already imagined that we will have a modern look living room. Oooh my beautiful dream. Would it become a reality in this almost time?

So let's check this out. Here the list conclusion so far :

First wiring (deposit) : RM 1,000
Second cornice           : RM 3,700
Third grill                   : RM 6, 850
Fourth curtain + rail   : RM 2,000

Shania Twain : Ka Ching

Current total RM 13,550 (ka ching)!! Will follow up after this is electrical equipment and painting (still thinking about this but i want! i want very badly!!). Please....help me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment